Thursday, March 14, 2013

Prepare Yourself - Dream Big - Be Positive


Positive self talk pushes the chemistry of your brain in a positive direction. When you use positive self talk on a regular basis, you do more than creating a positive mind. You actually create a positive brain or a wave that generates the positivity within you and around you.

Everyday when you wake up in the morning, recall the things that you failed to accomplish yesterday and give yourself a new ray of hope, console yourself by saying ‘I Can, I Should & I Will’. Then remind yourself the few good things about yourself, say ‘I am strong, I am beautiful, I am loved, I am hopeful, I am courageous, Thou not perfect I am getting better with every passing day by trying and not giving up’.

We should always have a positive self-image of ourselves and believe that we can accomplish great things in life. We should never let our past shortfalls keep us stagnant and discourage us from believing for better things for our future. As long as God is on His Throne, then our story isn't finished yet. Even though we have failed in the past, we can stand up again and accomplish that which is still deep in our hearts. 

Be encouraged to have a renewed outlook on your dreams and aspirations. Prepare yourself for victory. Do what is necessary to meet the challenge. Become disciplined, diligent, unwavering, and steadfast in faith and resolve to strengthen your will to never become disheartened. With faith in yourself all things and everything is possible for you. Dream big and accomplish your desires. 

No comments: